MEDIA WARS | Episode 5 - "The BitChute Advertizing Act"

 

MEDIA WARS | EPISODE 5 - "THE BITCHUTE ADVERTIZING ACT"


Posted on Oct 19th, 2018

AwfulWally's back with another episode of Media Wars, Today's topic is YouTube suddenly crashed, and about California's Mid-term Election, and Aurora's YouTube Channel suddenly deleted, but not her second one... What more do we need on a bad day? Sorry if the narration is not at the part to where I show the ad, there was a tight schedule I was on, for tomorrow. But do me a favor, We Shall advertize BitChute to the silence in the dark! Hope you enjoy people and have a Fun Night!!

My Twitter (DOWNLOAD THE AD FROM MY PINNED TWEET): twitter.com/AwfulWally

Last Episode: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UFSYam3vBNlZ/ 

Happy Halloween! 


Comments

Popular

Welcome To My BlogSpot!

MEDIA WARS | Episode 1 - Pilot

MEDIA WARS | Episode 3 - Memoryholing BitChute?!