πŸŽƒ MEDIA WARS | Episode 4 - πŸ‘»¡ATTACK OF THE VAMPIRES OF GOOGLE!πŸ‘» (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL) πŸŽƒ

πŸŽƒ MEDIA WARS | EPISODE 4 - πŸ‘»¡ATTACK OF THE VAMPIRES OF GOOGLE!πŸ‘» (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL) πŸŽƒ


Posted on Oct. 16th, 2018

DESC. UPDATE: I now saw a video of Kanye West having a meeting with Trump and he was good with America. (I'm Sorry Kayne, I didn't know!) The video gets delayed, further in the video because it does that, everytime I pause!

In this episode, I talk about how Google is now threatening other YouTubers to lose their rights on the website, and if Kayne West was running for president! Enjoy the Freakshow, everybody! Happy Halloween!

Last Episode: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WVZg5UnfyjQ3/

Help This Nation GROW!: https://www.bitchute.com/help-us-grow/

It took a while for uploading and editing, now that's done. I'm going to the corn maze! See ya apes IN THE NEXT vID, I've been working hard on my night shift and seeing the El Diamante Football Game!


Comments

Popular

Welcome To My BlogSpot!

MEDIA WARS | Episode 1 - Pilot

MEDIA WARS | Episode 3 - Memoryholing BitChute?!